您的当前位置:首页正文

狮子王中英文字幕(完整版)

2023-01-09 来源:好走旅游网
狮子王中英文字幕(完整版) The Lion King (1994)

爸爸 有头狮子出生了

Nants rvingonyama Bagithi baba.

是啊 一头狮子

Sithi uhhmm ingonyama.

一头狮子 Ingonyama.

爸爸 有头狮子出生了

Nants ingonyama Bagithi baba.

是啊 一头狮子

Sithi uhhmm ingonyama.

一头狮子 Ingonyama.

我们去朝拜 Siyo nqoba.

一头狮子 Ingonyama.

一头狮子和一头豹子来到了这片开阔地 Ingonyama nengw' enamabala.

从这天起我们

From the day we arrive.

来到这星球 On the planet.

眨眨眼 步入明媚阳光

And, blinking, step into the sun.

这儿的一切

There’s more to see.

看之不尽

Than can ever be seen. 一切

More to do.

做不完

Than can ever be done.

太多东西

There's far too much.

等你去发掘

To take in here.

新的发现 More to find.

应接不暇

Than can ever be found.

但当太阳升起

But the sun rolling high.

在这湛蓝的天空

Through the sapphire sky.

伟大与渺小

Keeps great and small.

不停转变

On the endless round.

这就是生生不息 It's the circle of life.

感动我和你

And it moves us all.

希望和失望

Through despair and hope.

忠贞和爱意

Through faith and love.

找准自己位置

Till we find our place.

在这漫漫长路

On the path unwinding.

在这生命圈中 In the circle.

生生不息

The circle of life.

这就是生生不息 It’s the circle of life.

感动我和你

And it moves us all.

希望和失望

Through despair and hope.

忠贞和爱意

Through faith and love.

找准自己位置

Till we find our place.

在这漫漫长路

On the path unwinding.

在这生命圈中 In the circle.

生生不息

The circle of life.

片名:The Lion King狮子王

生命真是不公 不是吗 Life's not fair, is it?

你看 我永远也当不了国王

You see, I... Well, I shall never be king.

而你也将永远见不到明天了

And you shall never see the light of another day. And you…

你妈妈没有教你不要玩弄食物吗

Didn't your mother ever tell you not to play with your food?

你想干什么?

What do you want?

我来告知你国王木法沙即将驾到

I'm here to announce that King Mufasa's on his way.

所以你最好找个好借口

So you'd better have a good excuse.

为缺席今早的仪式开脱

for missing this morning’s ceremony.

看 沙祖

Oh, look, Zazu.

你害我的午餐都没了

You've made me lose my lunch.

等国王训斥你后

Ha! You'll lose more than that.

你失去的可不只是午饭

when the king gets through with you.

他现在就像只拉肚子的河马一样愤怒 He's as mad as a hippo with a hernia.

我吓得全身发抖

Oooh. I quiver with fear!

好了,刀疤,不要那样看着我

Now, Scar, don't look at me that way.

救命啊!

Help!

刀疤 Scar? 放下他 Drop him.

陛下来得真及时

Impeccable timing, Your Majesty.

这不是我大哥吗?屈尊降贵的来看望我等平民

Why, if it isn't my big brother descending from on high to mingle with the commoners.

我跟沙拉碧在辛巴的介绍仪式中没有看到你

Sarabi and I didn't see you at the presentation of Simba.

是今天吗?

That was today?

我真是懊恼

Ohh, I feel simply awful!

我想必是忘了

Must've slipped my mind.

尽管记性如此不好

Yes, well, as slippery as your mind is.

身为国王的弟弟

as the king's brother.

你本该是王位第一继承人

you should've been first in line!

我原本是第一位

Well, I was first in line.

直到这个小毛球出生

Until the little hairball was born.

那个小毛球是我儿子 That hairball is my son.

也是你未来的国王 And your future king.

那我倒该练习一下宫廷礼仪了 I shall practice my curtsy.

不要背对着我,刀疤

Don't turn your back on me, Scar.

不,木法沙

Oh, no, Mufasa.

或许是你不该把背对着我

Perhaps you shouldn't turn your back on me.

这是一个挑战吗? Is that a challenge?

冷静!冷静! Temper, temper.

我做梦也不敢挑战你

I wouldn't dream of challenging you.

可惜,为什么呢? Pity. Why not?

论头脑

NWell, as far as brains go.

我不愧为狮

I got the lion's share.

论蛮力嘛

But when it comes to brute strength.

恐怕我就是基因遗传比较不明显的例子了

I'm afraid I'm at the shallow end of the gene pool.

陛下 每个家庭都会有这么个家伙 There's one in every family, sire.

我家则有两个

Two in mine, actually.

他们总是想方设法破坏特殊场合

And they always manage to ruin special occasions.

我该拿他怎么办?

What am I going to do with him?

拿他做地毯应该挺漂亮

He'd make a very handsome throw rug.

沙祖 Zazu!

而且想一想 And just think.

每次脏了时

Whenever he gets dirty.

拿到外面抽打就是了

you could take him out and beat him.

辛巴 Simba.

爸爸,爸爸 Dad! Dad!

快 爸爸 我们要出发了 醒醒

Come on, dad, we gotta go! Wake up!

对不起 Sorry.

爸爸 爸爸 Dad! Dad!

你儿子醒了

Your son is awake.

Dad, Dad, Dad...

天亮前 他是你儿子

Before sunrise, he's your son.

爸爸 拜托 爸爸

Dad! Come on, Dad.

你答应过我的 You promised.

好了 好了 我醒了 我醒了 Okay, Okay. I'm up, I’m up.

Yeah!

辛巴 你看 Look, Simba.

阳光所照到的每一寸土地 都是我们的国土 Everything the light touches is our kingdom.

Wow.

一个国王的统治 就跟太阳一样起落

A king's time as ruler rises and falls like the sun.

总有一天 辛巴 One day, Simba.

太阳会在我统治结束时落下

The sun will set on my time here.

并且在你当国王的时候升起

And will rise with you as the new king.

这一切都是我的吗? And this'll all be mine?

所有的一切 Everything.

阳光能照到的所有东西都是你的 Everything the light touches.

那个阴影的地方呢?

What about that shadowy place?

那在我们的国界之外

That's beyond our borders.

辛巴 永远也不准去那里

You must never go there, Simba.

但我以为国王可以做任何自己想做的事

But I thought a king can do whatever he wants.

当国王不止如此

Oh, there's more to being king than.

不能只顾一己私利

getting your way all the time.

不止如些吗? There's more?

辛巴 Simba.

你所看到的所有东西 都存在于脆弱的平衡之间

Everything you see exists together in a delicate balance.

身为国王 你要懂得这种平衡

As king, you need to understand that balance.

并尊重所有生灵

And respect all the creatures.

从爬行的蚂蚁到跳跃的羚羊

From the crawling ant to the leaping antelope.

但是 爸爸 我们不是吃羚羊吗?

But, Dad, don't we eat the antelope?

是的 辛巴 但是听我给你解释 Yes, Simba, but let me explain.

我们死后尸体会变成草

When we die, our bodies become the grass.

而羚羊是吃草的

And the antelope eat the grass.

我们都相融相通

And so we are all connected.

存在于生命的循环中 in the great circle of life.

早安,陛下

Good morning, sire!

早上好 沙祖

Good morning, Zazu.

我来做早上的例行报告

Checking in with the morning report.

你说吧 Fire away.

蜜蜂来报

Well! The buzz from the bees.

豹子们遇到了点麻烦

is that the leopards are in a bit of a spot.

是吗? Really?

黑猩猩激动 而长颈鹿高高在上 大象非常清楚我所忘记的事情 鳄鱼爬到岸上咬住新鲜的猎物 他向我展示巢里的蛋 我说不客气

我们没去看犀鸟 而秃鹰有第六感 不是每个受邀的人 都会来吃午餐 哈哈,这就是晨间报告 大事小事不漏掉 每个呼吸微笑 每个轻声吼叫 都在晨间报告

儿子 你在做什么?

What are you doing, son?

扑击

Pouncing.

让个老手给你看看该怎么做

Let an old pro show you how it's done.

我告诉大象就此作罢

I told the elephants to forget it.

但是他们无法 But the can’t…

沙祖 请转过身去

Zazu, would you turn around?

是 陛下 Yes, sire.

印度豹越来越强硬 但是

The cheetahs are hard up, but…

贴近地面

Stay low to the ground.

印度豹绝对不会

Cheetahs never prosper…

好 贴近地面是吗 好的

Yeah, okay. Stay low to the ground, right? Yeah

怎么回事

What going on?

上扑击课

A pouncing lesson.

很好

Oh very good.

扑击? Pouncing?

扑击 不 陛下 您不会是认真的吧

Pouncing? No, sire, you can’t be serious…

这太丢人了

This is so humiliating.

不要发出声响

Try not to make a sound.

你在跟他说什么 木法沙

What are you telling him, Mufasa?

木法沙 辛巴 Mufsa? Simba?

非常好

That's very good.

沙祖 Zazu! 是 Yes.

地下来报

Sir! news from the underground.

好,这一次呢... Now, this time...

陛下土狼入侵荣耀之地

Sire! Hyenas in the Pride Lands!

沙祖 带辛巴回家

Zazu, take Simba home.

爸爸 我能去吗? Dad, can't I come?

不行,儿子 No, son.

我哪儿也不能去

I never get to go anywhere.

小主人 总有一天你会成为国王

Young master, one day, you will be king.

然后你就可以追赶那些流着口水,肮脏愚蠢的非法入侵者 从黎明追到黄昏

Then you can chase those slobbering, mangy, stupid poachers from dawn until dusk.

嘿!刀疤叔叔 你猜怎么着? Hey, Uncle Scar! Guess what?

我讨厌猜谜游戏

I despise guessing games.

我将来会成为荣耀之地的国王耶 I'm gonna be King of Pride Rock.

哦!真好 Oh, goody.

我爸爸带我视察了整个王国

My dad just showed me the whole kingdom.

我将来会统治所有国土 And I'm gonna rule it all!

是啊 原谅我不能为你欢呼雀跃

Yes. Well, forgive me for not leaping for joy.

我的背不好 你知道的 Bad back, you know.

嘿,刀疤叔叔 Hey, Uncle Scar.

我做了国王后 你是什么

When I'm king,what'll that make you?

一只猴子的叔叔 A monkey's uncle.

你好奇怪哦! You're so weird.

还有更怪的呢! You have no idea.

哦!你爸爸带你看过整个王国了,是吗?

So, your father showed you the whole kingdom, did he?

看过啦

Everything.

他没有带你到北方边界之外的地方吗?

He didn't show you what's beyond that rise at the northern border?

没有 他说我不能去那里

Well, no. He said I can't go there.

他说的很对

And he's absolutely right.

那里太危险了

It's far too dangerous.

只有勇敢的狮子才会去

Only the bravest lions go there.

我很勇敢啊

Well, I'm brave.

那有什么?

What's out there?

对不起 辛巴 我不能告诉你

I'm sorry, Simba, I just can't tell you.

为什么? Why not?

辛巴,辛巴 Simba, Simba.

我这是为了我最喜欢的侄子着想

I'm only looking out for the well-being of my favorite nephew.

没错,我可是你唯一的侄子

Yeah, right.!I'm your only nephew.

所以我更得保护你了

All the more reason for me to be protective.

大象墓地

An elephant graveyard.

不是年轻的王子该去的地方 is no place for a young prince.

哎呀! Oops!

大象的什么 哇

An elephant what? Whoa!

哦!天啊 我说太多了

Oh, dear, I've said too much.

不过我猜你早晚也会知道的

Well, I suppose you'd have found out sooner or later.

你一直都这么聪明

you being so clever and all.

帮叔叔一个忙

Just do me one favor.

向我保证你永远也不会去那个可怕的地方

Promise me you'll never visit that dreadful place.

没问题

No problem.

这才是好孩子

There's a good lad.

去跑着玩儿吧

You run along now and have fun.

记住 这是我们的小秘密

And remember, it's our little secret.

嘿!娜娜 Hey, Nala.

嗨!辛巴 Hi, Simba.

来 我刚听说了一个很好玩的地方

Come on. I just heard about this great place.

辛巴 我现在正在洗澡啊

Simba! I'm kind of in the middle of a bath.

你也该洗澡罗

And it's time for yours.

妈妈 Mom!

妈妈 你把我的毛都弄乱了

Mom, you're messing up my mane!

好了 好了 我洗干净了 我们可以走了吗 Okay, okay, I'm clean. Can we go now?

我们要到哪里去呀?

So, where are we going?

最好不是什么愚蠢的地方

It better not be anyplace dumb.

不 这个地方很酷 No, it's really cool.

这个很酷的地方是在哪里

So, where is this really cool place?

就在水洞附近

Around the water hole.

水洞?

The water hole?

水洞附近有什么好玩的啊

What's so great about the water hole?

到了你就知道了

I'll show you when we get there.

哦 妈妈,我能和辛巴去吗

Oh. Mom, can I go with Simba?

沙拉碧 你说呢?

What do you think, Sarabi?

这个嘛... Well...

拜托 拜托

Please. Please.

我没什么意见

It's all right with me.

哦,耶...

All right! Yeah!

不过要沙祖跟你们一起去

As long as Zazu goes with you.

不要 不要沙祖 No, not Zazu.

开心一点嘛 Step lively.

我们越早到达水洞

The sooner we get to the water hole.

就可以越早回去

the sooner we can leave.

我们到底要去哪里呀?

So, where are we really going?

大象墓园

An elephant graveyard.

哇! Wow!

沙祖 Zazu.

对了 我们要怎么甩掉沙祖呀?

Right. So, how are we gonna ditch the dodo?

哦!看看你们两个 Just look at you two.

浪漫的种子在大草原上发芽

Little seeds of romance blossoming in the savanna.

你们的父母一定会很高兴的 Your parents will be thrilled.

如果你们订婚的话

what with your being betrothed and all.

订什么? Be-what?

订婚 结亲

Betrothed. Intended.

婚约

Affianced.

意思是. Meaning.

有一天你们两个会结婚

One day, you two are going to be married.

恶心 Yuck!

我不能娶她, 她是我的朋友

I can't marry her. She's my friend.

是啊 那样就太奇怪了 Yeah, it'd be so weird.

很抱歉戳破你们的幻想 Sorry to bust your bubble.

但是你们两个小毛孩儿别无选择

but you two turtledoves have no choice.

这是沿袭了好几世代的传统

It's a tradition going back generations.

等我当了国王 第一件事就是废除这个

When I'm king, that'll be the first thing to go.

只要有我在就不可能

Not so long as I'm around.

这样的话,你被解雇了

Well, in that case, you're fired.

想得美 只有国王才能开除我

Nice try. But only the king can do that.

他是未来的国王

Well, he's the future king.

对!所以你必须听我的

Yeah, so you have to do what I tell you.

现在还不用听 Not yet, I don't.

就你这种态度

And with an attitude like that.

恐怕你最终会成为一个昏君

I'm afraid you're shaping up to be a pretty pathetic king, indeed.

我可不这么认为 Not the way I see it.

我会成为万能的国王

I'm gonna be a mighty king.

敌人们可要当心

So enemies beware.

从来没有见过一个万兽之王 他的鬃毛却这么少

Well, I've never seen a king of beasts with quite so little hair.

我威仪万丈

I'm gonna be the main event.

无人可挡

Like no king was before.

我高高站立 俯瞰一切

I'm brushin' up on lookin' down.

我在练习我的咆哮

I'm workin' on my roar.

目前为止 没什么大不了

Thus far, a rather uninspiring thing.

我等不及要成为狮子王

Oh, I just can't wait to be king.

你还有很长的路要走 小主人

You've rather a long way to go, young master.

如果你以为 if you think...

没人对我说”做这个” No one sayin' \"Do this\"

当我说

Now, when I said that...

没人对我说”去那里”

No one saying, \"Be there\"

我的意思是...

What I meant was...

没人对我说”住手”

No one sayin' \"Stop that\"

你没有意识到

You don't realize...

没人对我说”看这里”

No one sayin', \"See here\"

看这里

Now, see here!

自由自在整天奔跑

Free to run around all day.

绝对不是这样的

Well, that's definitely out.

自由自在按自己的方式来 Free to do it all my way.

我想是时候你和我 来一场深度交谈了

I think it's time that you and I arranged a heart-to-heart.

国王不需要谏言

Kings don't need advice.

从犀鸟开始

From little horn bills for a start.

如果这将是王国发展的道路的话

If this is where the monarchy is headed.

我不干了

Count me out.

不再侍奉你 我离开美洲 Out of service, out of Africa.

我容忍不了

I wouldn't hang about.

这个小孩太无法无天

This child is getting wildly out of wing.

我等不及要成为狮子王

Oh, I just can't wait to be king.

所有人往左

Everybody goes left.

所有人往右

Everybody goes right.

你看到的每一个地方 我都是焦点

Everywhere you look, I'm standing in the spotlight.

现在还不是 Not yet!

让所有动物一起歌唱

Let every creature go for broke and sing.

从陆地到天空

Let's hear it in the herd and on the wing.

都将是辛巴国王的赞美声

It's gonna be King Simba's finest fling.

我等不及要成为狮子王

Oh, I just can't wait to be king.

我等不及要成为狮子王

Oh, I just can't wait to be king.

我等不及要成为狮子王

Oh, I just can't wait to be king.

对不起,夫人 但是

I beg your pardon, madam, but.

下去 Get off!

辛巴 娜娜 Simba? Nala!

好啦 成功了

All right! It worked!

我们甩掉他了 We lost him.

我真是天才 I am a genius.

嘿!天才 那是我出的主意 Hey, genius, it was my idea.

是 但是我执行的

Yeah, but I pulled it off.

我们一起执行的 With me!

哦,是吗? Oh, yeah?

扑倒你了 Pinned ya.

让我起来

Hey, let me up.

又扑倒你了

Pinned ya again.

就是这里 我们到了 This is it. We made it. 哇 Whoa.

真的很令人毛骨悚然 It's really creepy.

是不是很棒

Yeah. Isn't it great?

我们可能会有大麻烦

We could get in big trouble.

我知道 I know.

不知道大象的大脑是否还在里面

I wonder if its brains are still in there.

只有一种方法可以知道

There's only one way to know.

走 我们去看看

Come on, let's go check it out.

错 你们现在唯一该做的

Wrong! The only checking out you will do.

就是离开这里

will be to check out of here.

讨厌! Oh, man!

我们远远超越了荣耀之地的国界

We're way beyond the boundary of the Pride Lands.

看 尖嘴香蕉害怕了

Look, banana beak is scared.

我是尖嘴香蕉先生 你这个毛茸茸的小鬼 It's Mr banana beak, you fuzzy.

而现在我们都处于非常危险的境地

And right now we are all in very real danger.

危险? Danger?

我热爱狂野

I walk on the wild side.

我会当面嘲笑危险

I laugh in the face of danger.

斑仔 看看这是什么?

Well, well, well, Banzai, what have we got here?

伸兹 我不知道

I don't know, Shenzi.

你觉得呢 艾德

What do you think, Ed?

和我想的一样

Just what I was thinking.

三个越界的家伙

A trio of trespassers!

这是意外 我保证

And quite by accident, let me assure you.

我们只是走错路了

A simple navigational error.

等等 等等 等等

Whoa, whoa, wait, wait, wait.

我认识你 I know you.

你是木法沙的小跟班

You're Mufasa's little stooge.

夫人 我是国王陛下的总管

I, madam, am the king's major-domo.

这么说你就是

And that would make you

未来的国王 The future king.

你知道我们怎么对待 离开自己王国的国王吗?

Do you know what we do to kings who step out of their kingdom?

你们不能把我怎么样

You can't do anything to me.

其实他们可以 我们在他们的地盘上

Technically, they can. We are on their land.

可是 沙祖 你跟我说 他们只不过是流着口水肮脏卑鄙的偷猎者

But, Zazu, you told me they're nothing but slobbering, mangy, stupid poachers.

不要再说了

lx-nay on the upid-stay.

你说谁?

Who are you callin' upid-stay?

天啊 看看太阳

My, my, my. Look at the sun!

该回家了

It's time to go!

急什么?

What's the hurry?

我们很乐意你们留下来一起进晚餐

We'd love you to stick around for dinner.

正好就地取材做饭

Yeah, we could have whatever's lion around!

等等 我想到了一个

Wait, wait, wait, I got one, I got one!

给我做一个幼狮三明治

Make mine a cub sandwich!

你觉得怎么样

What do you think?

什么 阿德 怎么了 What, Ed? What is it?

我们的晚餐是打包带走的吗?

Hey, did we order this dinner to go?

不是 怎么啦? No, why?

因为他们跑了

'Cause there it goes!

我们甩掉他们了吗? Did we lose 'em?

我想是的 I think so.

沙祖呢?

Where's Zazu?

大管家鸟儿

The little major-domo bird hippety-hopped.

一路跳进了煮鸟锅里

all the way to the birdie-boiler.

不 不要煮鸟锅啊

Oh, no! Not the birdie-boiler!

嘿!去欺负和你们个头一样大的人啊

Hey, why don't you pick on somebody your own size?

比如你吗? Like you?

辛巴 Simba!

来呀 小狮子

Here, kitty, kitty, kitty.

就这样吗? That was it?

再吼一次 快

Do it again. Come on.

求求你 求求你 大哥

Please, please! Uncle, uncle!

安静 Silence!

我们闭嘴

We're gonna shut up right now!

淡定 我们非常抱歉

Calm down. We're really sorry.

如果你们敢再靠近我儿子

If you ever come near my son again...

这 这是您儿子

This is … This is your son?

您儿子 Your son.

你知道吗?

Did you know that?

不 我吗 我不知道 你呢

No. Me? I didn't know... No, did you?

不 当然不知道

No, of course not. - No.

艾德 Ed? 溜

Toodles.

爸爸 我 Dad, I...

你故意无视我的命令

You deliberately disobeyed me.

爸爸 对不起

Dad, I'm… I’m sorry.

我们回家

Let's go home.

我觉得你刚刚非常勇敢

I thought you were very brave.

沙祖 Zazu.

是 陛下 Yes, sire?

带娜娜回家

Take Nala home.

我必须教训一下我的儿子

I've got to teach my son a lesson.

娜娜 来

Come, Nala.

辛巴 祝你好运 Simba, good luck.

辛巴 Simba!

辛巴 我对你非常失望

Simba, I'm very disappointed in you.

我知道 I know.

你可能会死掉

You could've been killed.

你故意不听从我的命令

You deliberately disobeyed me.

更糟的是 你让娜娜置身危险之中

And what's worse, you put Nala in danger.

我只是想要跟你一样勇敢

I was just trying to be brave, like you.

我只有在必要的时候才勇敢

I'm only brave when I have to be.

辛巴 Simba

勇敢并不意味着自寻麻烦

Being brave doesn't mean you go looking for trouble.

但是你什么都不怕

But you're not scared of anything.

我今天就很害怕 I was today.

真的?

You were? 是 Yes.

我以为我可能会失去你 I thought I might lose you.

原来国王也会害怕呀

I guess even kings get scared, huh?

但是你知道吗?

But you know what?

什么 What?

我觉得那些土狼比你更害怕

I think those hyenas were even scareder.

因为没人能惹你爸爸

'Cause nobody messes with your dad.

过来 宝贝

Come here, you.

不 不 No! No!

过来

Come here!

爸爸 Dad?

我们是好朋友 对吗 We're pals, right?

对 Right.

我们会永远在一起 对吗

And we'll always be together, right?

辛巴 Simba.

让我告诉你一些我父亲告诉我的事

Let me tell you something that my father told me.

你看那些星星 Look at the stars.

逝去的伟大国王们正从那些星星上看着我们

The great kings of the past look down on us from those stars.

真的吗? Really?

是的 Yes.

所以当你感觉孤单的时候 So whenever you feel alone

记住

just remember

那些国王会指引你

that those kings will always be there to guide you.

我也是

And so will I.

木法沙真差劲

Man, that lousy Mufasa.

害我一个星期都不能坐下

I won't be able to sit for a week.

这并不好笑 艾德 It's not funny, Ed.

闭嘴!

Hey, shut up!

你们不要闹了好不好? Will you knock it off?

是他先开始的

Well, he started it.

看看你们两个

Look at you guys.

难怪我们只能吊在食物链最底层

No wonder we're dangling at the bottom of the food chain.

我讨厌吊着

Man, I hate dangling.

是吗 如果不是那些狮子

Yeah? If it weren't for those lions.

我们肯定称王称霸

we'd be running the joint.

我恨狮子

Man, I hate lions.

爱出风头 Pushy.

毛又多 And hairy.

又臭

And stinky.

而且他们好丑啊

And, man, are they ugly.

我们狮子肯定没那么差劲吧

Surely we lions are not all that bad.

刀疤 原来只是你啊 Oh, Scar. It's just you.

我们还以为是什么了不起的大人物呢

We were afraid it was somebody important.

比如木法沙

Yeah, you know, like Mufasa.

是的 Yeah.

是吗 I see.

他那才叫力量

Now that's power.

可不是嘛

Tell me about it.

听到他的名字我就发抖

I just hear that name and I shudder.

木法沙 Mufasa!

再来一次 Do it again.

木法沙 Mufasa!

木法沙木法沙木法沙

Mufasa! Mufasa! Mufasa!

我都起鸡皮疙瘩了 It tingles me.

我周围全是蠢货

I'm surrounded by idiots.

你 刀疤

Now, you, Scar.

你和我们是一类人

I mean, you're one of us.

你是我们的朋友

I mean, you're our pal.

真感人 Charmed.

我喜欢 I like that.

他不是国王 但还是一副威风的样子 He's not king, but he's still so proper.

嘿 你给我们带吃的了吗

Yeah. Hey, did you bring us anything to eat?

刀疤 老哥儿 老朋友

Scar, old buddy, old pal?

带了吗 带了吗

Huh? Did ya, did ya, did ya?

我觉得你们不值得这块肉

I don't think you really deserve this.

我把那两崽子打包好给你们送上门来

I practically gift-wrapped those cubs for you.

你们却处理不掉

And you couldn't even dispose of them.

你知道

Well, you know.

刀疤 他们并不是单独来的

It wasn't exactly like they were alone, Scar.

是呀!我们能怎么办

Yeah. What were we supposed to do?

杀了木法沙吗 kill Mufasa?

没错

Precisely.

我知道你背后的实力

I know that your powers of retention.

我知道你背后的实力

I know that your powers of retention.

但即使如此 听着

But thick as you are, pay attention.

我的话说得很明白

My words are a matter of pride.

从你们空洞的表情中可以清楚地看出来 It's clear from your vacant expressions.

灯光不只为木法沙而亮

The lights are not all on upstairs.

但这可是国王和王储

But we're talking kings and successions.

即使你也不能全身而退

Even you can't be caught unawares.

所以为一生中最大的机会做好准备

So prepare for the chance of a lifetime.

为天大的好消息做好准备

Be prepared for sensational news.

一个闪亮的新时代正悄然来临

A shiny new era is tiptoeing nearer.

那我们是什么?

And where do we feature?

听亲王我的

Just listen to teacher.

我知道这听起来很肮脏 I know it sounds sordid.

但你们会得到回报

But you'll be rewarded.

等到我得到我想要的一切

When at last I am given my dues.

我会赐予你们力量

And injustice deliciously squared.

做好准备 Be prepared.

我们会做好准备的

Yeah, We’ll be prepared.

我们会准备的

We'll be prepared.

准备什么? For what?

准备好国王的死

For the death of the king.

为什么 他病了吗 Why, is he sick?

不 蠢货 我们要杀了他

No, fool, we're going to kill him.

还有辛巴

And Simba, too.

好主意 谁需要国王啊

Great idea. Who needs a king?

没有国王 没有国王 No king, no king.

白痴 还会有一个国王

Idiots! There will be a king!

但是你说

Hey, but you said...

我将成为国王 I will be king!

跟随我

Stick with me.

你们将永不再挨饿

And you'll never go hungry again.

太好了

Yeah! All right!

国王万岁

Long live the king!

国王万岁 国王万岁

Long live the king! Long live the king!

我们很快将彼此依靠

It's great that we'll soon be connected.

跟随永受爱戴的国王

With a king who'll be all-time adored.

当然天下没有免费的午餐

Of course, quid pro quo you're expected.

帮我做事 听我差遣

To take certain duties on board.

未来充满希望

The future is littered with prizes.

虽然最受益的是我

And though I'm the main addressee.

但我要强调一点

The point that I must emphasize is.

没有我 你们将一事无成

You won't get a sniff without me!

为本世纪的政变做好准备

So prepare for the coup of the century.

为最毒辣的阴谋做好准备

Be prepared for the murkiest scam.

精心策划 坚忍不拔

Meticulous planning, tenacity spanning.

数十年的冷落

Decades of denial.

我将成为无可争议的国王 受到尊重 拥护

Is simply why I'll be king undisputed, respected, saluted.

让你们看到我的威武

And seen for the wonder I am.

我的利齿和雄心已显现

Yes, my teeth and ambitions are bared.

做好准备 Be prepared.

我的利齿和雄心已显现

Yes, my teeth and ambitions are bared.

做好准备 Be prepared.

你在这里等着 You wait here.

你爸爸有一个大大的惊喜给你

Your father has a marvelous surprise for you.

什么惊喜? What is it?

如果我告诉你 就不是惊喜了 不是吗

If I told you, it wouldn't be a surprise, now would it?

如果你告诉我 我会表现出很惊喜的样子 If you tell me, I'll still act surprised.

你真是个淘气的孩子

You are such a naughty boy.

拜托 刀疤叔叔

Come on, Uncle Scar.

不 不 不

No, no, no, no, no, no, no.

这是你和爸爸的专属

This is just for you and your daddy.

那种父子情什么的

You know, a sort of father-son thing.

好了 我最好去把他叫来 Well, I’d better go get him.

我跟你一起去 I'll go with you. 不 No!

不 在这石头上等着

No. Just stay on this rock.

你不会想再闯一次祸吧?

You wouldn't want to end up in another mess.

像上次和土狼的那次那样 like you did with the hyenas.

你知道那件事

You know about that?

辛巴 所有人都知道

Simba, everybody knows about that.

真的吗? Really?

是的 Oh, yes.

幸好有爸爸救你 是吗

Lucky daddy was there to save you, eh?

说个小秘密

And just between us.

你需要练习一下你的小咆哮声

you might want to work on that little roar of yours, hmm? 哦 Okay.

嘿 刀疤叔叔

Hey, Uncle Scar.

我会喜欢这个惊喜吗 Will I like this surprise?

辛巴 你会喜欢”死”的 Simba, it's to die for.

闭嘴! Shut up.

我控制不住 我太饿了

I can't help it. I'm so hungry.

我要吃角马

I got to have a wildebeest.

别动 Stay put.

我不可以挑一只弱小病残的吗

Can't I just pick off one of the little sick ones?

不行 我们等刀疤的信号

No. We wait for the signal from Scar.

他出现了 我们走 There he is. Let's go.

“小咆哮声” “Little roar.”

陛下 你看 马群在动

Look, sire. The herd is on the move.

奇怪 Odd.

木法沙 快

Mufasa, quick!

峡谷里发生踩踏事件 Stampede in the gorge.

辛巴也在那里

Simba's down there.

辛巴 Simba?

沙祖救我

Zazu, help me!

你父王马上就到

Your father is on the way!

坚持住 Hold on! 快 Hurry!

那 在那里的树上

There! There on that tree!

抓住 辛巴

Hold on, Simba!

爸爸 Dad!

刀疤 这太可怕了 Scar, this is awful!

我们该做什么 做什么

What'll we do? What'll we do?

我回去搬救兵

I'll go back to help.

我就这么做 我回去

That's what I'll do. I'll go back for…

爸爸 Dad!

刀疤 Scar!

弟弟,救我

Brother, help me!

国王万岁

Long live the king. 不 No!

爸爸 Dad!

爸爸 Dad?

爸爸 爸爸 求求你 Dad? Dad, come on.

你要站起来

You got to get up.

爸爸 Dad?

我们该回家啦

We got to go home.

救命 Help!

来人啊

Somebody!

有人吗 Anybody.

救命 Help.

辛巴 Simba.

你做了什么

What have you done?

有很多角马

There were wildebeests.

父王要救我

And he tried to save me.

这是个意外

It was an accident.

我并不是故意让这一切发生的 I didn't mean for it to happen.

你当然不是故意的

Of course. Of course you didn't.

没人会故意让这种事发生

No one ever means for these things to happen.

但是国王死了

But the king is dead.

如果不是你 他现在还活着

And if it weren't for you, he'd still be alive.

你母亲会怎么想呢

What will your mother think?

我该怎么办

What am I going to do?

逃跑吧 辛巴

Run away, Simba. 跑 Run.

逃离这里 永远不要回来 Run away and never return.

杀了他 Kill him.

他在那里 那里

Hey, there he goes. There he goes.

我们去抓住他 So go get him.

我才不会进去呢

There ain't no way I'm going in there.

怎么 你想让我像你一样吗

What, you want me to come out looking like you?

满屁股刺 Cactus butt?

但是我们得完成任务

But we got to finish the job.

他逃进那里和死了没什么区别

Well, he's as good as dead out there anyway.

如果他回来 我们再杀了他

And if he comes back, we'll kill him.

对 你听到了吗

Yeah! You hear that?

如果你敢回来

If you ever come back.

我们就杀了你 We'll kill you!

木法沙的死亡是一场可怕的悲剧 Mufasa's death is a terrible tragedy.

但是失去辛巴 他的生命才刚刚开始

But to lose Simba, who had barely begun to live…

对我来说 这是一个重大的个人损失 For me, it is a deep, personal loss.

我怀着沉重的心情继承王位

So it is with a heavy heart that I assume the throne.

然而 在这场悲剧的灰烬中

Yet out of the ashes of this tragedy.

我们将重新站起来 we shall rise.

迎接新时代的曙光

To greet the dawning of a new era.

狮子将和土狼联盟

In which lion and hyena come together.

共创宏伟的未来

in a great and glorious future.

走开 走开 快走开

Get out! Get out! Get out of here!

我最爱这个 打秃鹰保龄球

I love this! Bowling for buzzards.

每次都中

Gets 'em every time.

嘿 丁满 Hey, Timon.

你最好过来看一下 You better come look.

我觉得他好像还活着 I think it's still alive.

好 这什么东西

All righty, what have we got here?

天啊 是只狮子 Jeez, it's a lion!

跑啊 彭彭 快

Run, Pumbaa, move it!

嘿 丁满 这只是一只小狮子 Hey, Timon, it's just a little lion.

看看他 可爱又孤单

Look at him. He's so cute and all alone.

我们可以留下他吗 Can we keep him?

彭彭 你疯了吗

Pumbaa, are you nuts?

你说的可是一头狮子

You're talking about a lion.

狮子专吃我们这样的动物 Lions eat guys like us.

但是他还很小 But he's so little.

他会长大的

He'll going to get bigger.

或许他会和我们一伙

Maybe he'll be on our side.

这是我听过最蠢的话

That's the stupidest thing I ever heard.

或许他会

Maybe he'll...

我知道了 Hey, I got it.

如果他将来和我们一伙呢 What if he's on our side?

身边有一头狮子

You know, having a lion around.

也许并不是坏事

might not be such a bad idea.

那我们留下他吗

So we're keeping him?

当然 谁是这里最聪明的人

Of course. Who's the brains of this outfit?

这就是我想说的 My point exactly.

天啊 我快被烤焦了 Jeez, I'm fried.

我们快离开这里 找个阴凉的地方

Let's get out of here and find some shade.

你还好吗 孩子 You okay, kid?

我想是吧 I guess so.

你差点就死了 You nearly died.

我救了你 I saved you.

彭彭也帮忙了 帮了一点

Well, Pumbaa helped. A little.

谢谢你们的帮助

Thanks for your help.

你要去哪里

Hey, where you going?

哪也不去 Nowhere.

天啊 他笼罩在蓝色的忧伤里 Gee, he looks blue.

我觉得他是金黄色的 I'd say brownish gold.

不不不 我是说他很沮丧

No, no, no. I mean he's depressed.

孩子 什么事让你烦心 Kid, what's eating you?

什么也没有 他可处在食物链顶端

Nothing. He's at the top of the food chain.

食物链

The food chain!

那你从哪儿来的

So, where you from?

有什么关系 我又不能回去 Who cares? I can't go back.

你被抛弃了

You're an outcast.

太棒了 我们也是

That's great. So are we.

你犯了什么错 孩子 What'd you do, kid?

我做了很可怕的事 Something terrible.

但我不想谈论它

But I don't want to talk about it.

很好 我们也不想听

Good. We don't want to hear about it.

拜托,丁满

Come on, Timon.

我们能做点什么吗 Anything we can do?

除非你们能改变过去

Not unless you can change the past.

你看 孩子 在这种时候

You know, kid, in times like this.

我兄弟丁满就会说

my buddy Timon says.

你要将脑子放在后面

“You got to put your behind in your past.”

不 不 不 No, no, no.

我是说 I mean…

不专业 Amateur.

你快闭嘴

Lie down before you hurt yourself.

是 将过去抛之脑后

It’s “You got to put your past behind you.”

听着 孩子 坏事总会发生

Look, kid, bad things happen.

你也无能为力 对吗

And you can't do anything about it, right? 对

Right. 错

Wrong!

当世界背弃你的时候

When the world turns its back on you.

你就背弃这个世界

you turn your back on the world.

我以前学的不是这样

Well, that's not what I was taught.

那或许你应该学习新的知识

Then maybe you need a new lesson.

跟我说

Repeat after me.

哈库呐玛塔塔 Hakuna matata.

什么? What?

哈库呐玛塔塔 Hakuna matata.

意思是”别担心”

It means \"no worries.\"

哈库呐玛塔塔 Hakuna matata.

这句话真棒

What a wonderful phrase.

哈库呐玛塔塔 Hakuna matata.

没有过往的热潮

Ain't no passing craze.

意思是 别担心

It means no worries.

今后都不用担心

For the rest of your day.

这是我们无忧无虑的哲学

It's our problem-free philosophy.

哈库呐玛塔塔 Hakuna matata.

哈库呐玛塔塔 Hakuna matata?

对 这是我们的座右铭 Yeah. It's our motto.

座右铭是什么 What's a motto?

没什么 你觉得是什么

Nothing. What's-a-motto with you?

要知道 孩子 You know, kid.

这两个词能解决你所有的问题

These two words will solve all your problems.

没错 拿彭彭举例

That's right. Take Pumbaa, for example.

为什么 Why...

当他还是一只小疣猪时

When he was a young warthog.

当我还是一只小疣猪时

When I was a young warthog. 很好

Very nice.

谢谢 Thanks.

他发现他有体臭

He found his aroma lacked a certain appeal.

吃完饭后他就清理大草原

He could clear the savanna after every meal.

我有着敏感的灵魂 I'm a sensitive soul.

虽然我看起来很厚脸皮

Though I seem thick skinned.

痛苦的是朋友们都不敢站在下风口

And it hurt that my friends never stood downwind.

真是羞愧

And, oh, the shame.

他很羞愧

He was ashamed.

想改变我的名字

Thought of changing my name.

名字里面有什么

Oh, what's in a name?

我心情不好

And I got downhearted.

你感觉如何

How did you feel?

每次我

Every time that l...

嘿 彭彭 不要当着孩子的面

Hey, Pumba, not in front of the kids.

对不起 Oh, sorry.

哈库呐玛塔塔 Hakuna matata.

这句话真棒

What a wonderful phrase.

哈库呐玛塔塔 Hakuna matata.

没有过往的热潮

Ain't no passing craze.

从今天开始不必担心

It means no worries for the rest of your day.

唱啊 孩子

Yeah, sing it, kid.

这是无忧无虑的

It's our problem-free

哲学

Philosophy.

哈库呐玛塔塔 Hakuna matata.

欢迎来到寒舍

Welcome to our humble home.

你们住在这里吗 You live here?

我们想住哪就住哪

We live wherever we want.

对 家就是让屁股休息的地方

Yep. Home is where your rump rests.

好漂亮

It's beautiful.

我好饿

I'm starved.

我饿到可以吃下一整只匹斑马

I'm so hungry I could eat a whole zebra.

斑马刚吃完

We're fresh out of zebra.

有羚羊吗

Any antelope? 没

Na-ah.

河马呢 Hippo?

没有 听着 孩子 Nope. Listen, kid.

和我们住 就要像我们一样吃

If you live with us, you have to eat like us.

这里看起来像是虫子聚集的地方

Hey, this looks like a good spot to rustle up some grub.

那是什么 What's that?

虫窝啊 你看着像什么

A grub. What's it look like?

恶心 Gross.

味道像鸡肉

Tastes like chicken.

粘粘的,但是超满足 Slimy yet satisfying.

这些都很美味

These are rare delicacies.

辣又脆

Piquant, with a very pleasant crunch.

你会学着爱上他们的 You'll learn to love them.

告诉你 孩子 这里的生活很美好

I'm telling you, kid, this is the great life.

没有规则也没有责任

No rules, no responsibilities.

非常肥腻

The little cream-filled kind.

最棒的是 没有忧虑

And best of all, no worries.

怎么样 孩子 Well, kid?

嗯 哈库呐玛塔塔

Oh, well. Hakuna matata.

粘粘的,但是超满足 Slimy, yet satisfying.

这就对了 That's it.

哈库呐玛塔塔 Hakuna matata.

就是说无忧无虑

It means no worries.

从今天开始

For the rest of your days.

这就是我们无忧无虑的 It's our problem-free.

哲学

Philosophy.

哈库呐玛塔塔 Hakuna matata.

哈库呐玛塔塔 Hakuna matata.

哈库呐玛塔塔 Hakuna matata.

哈库呐玛塔塔 Hakuna matata.

哈库呐玛塔塔 Hakuna matata.

哈库呐玛塔塔 Hakuna matata.

哈库呐玛塔塔 Hakuna matata.

塔塔 Tata.

塔塔 Tata.

无人知道我我见过的悲伤

Nobody knows the trouble I've seen.

无人知道我的痛苦

Nobody knows my sorrow.

沙祖 开心一点

Zazu, do lighten up.

唱个欢快点的曲子

Sing something with a little bounce in it.

世界真是小

It's a small world after all.

不 不 除了这首歌

No, no! Anything but that!

我有一堆可爱的椰子

I've got a lovely bunch of coconuts。

它们站成一排

There they are a-standing in a row.

有大的 有小的

Big ones, small ones.

有些大如脑袋

Some as big as your head.

如果木法沙在 我就不用做这些

I would never have had to do this with Mufasa.

什么 你说什么

What? What did you say?

没什么 Nothing.

你知道规矩

You know the law.

永远不要在我面前提那个名字

Never, ever mention that name in my presence.

我是国王

I am the king!

是 陛下 您是国王

Yes, sire, you are the king.

我提他只是想指出

I only mentioned it to illustrate the differences

你们统治方法的不同

in your royal managerial approaches.

嘿 老大 Hey, boss.

这次又怎么了

What is it this time?

我们有事要奏

We got a bone to pick with you.

交给我

I'll handle this.

刀疤 我们没有食物 没有水

Scar, there's no food, no water.

现在是晚饭时间

Yeah. It's dinner time.

我们还没有找到自烘烘的主菜

And we ain't got no stinking entrees.

狩猎是母狮子们的任务

It's the lionesses' job to do the hunting.

是 但她们不去

Yeah, but they won't go hunt.

那吃沙祖吧 Eat Zazu.

你们不会想吃我的

You wouldn't want me.

我的肉又硬又糙

I'd be so tough and gamy and...

沙祖 别说笑了

Zazu, don't be ridiculous.

你只需加点大蒜调味就好了 All you need is a little garlic.

我还以为木法沙统治时生活很糟

I thought things were bad under Mufasa.

你说什么

What did you say?

我说木法 I said Muf...

我说 你好吗 I said que pasa?

很好滚吧

Good. Now get out.

可是我们还是很饿 But we're still hungry. 滚 Out!

哇 辛巴 不错

Whoa! Nice one, Simba.

谢谢

Thanks.

天啊 我好撑 Man, I'm stuffed.

我也是 Me, too.

我吃得像头猪一样 I ate like a pig.

彭彭 你本来就是猪 Pumbaa, you are a pig.

也对 Right.

丁满 Timon?

什么 Yeah?

你有没有想过天上一闪一闪的是什么

Ever wonder what those sparkling dots are up there?

彭彭 我不用想 我知道

Pumbaa, I don't wonder, I know.

它们是什么 What are they?

萤火虫

They're fireflies.

困在蓝黑色东西里的萤火虫

Fireflies that got stuck up in that big bluish-black thing.

天啊 Gee.

我一直以为是屁球

I always thought they were balls of gas.

在几千里外燃烧

burning billions of miles away.

彭彭 你什么东西都想到屁

Pumbaa, with you, everything's gas.

辛巴 你觉得呢

Simba, what do you think?

我不知道

Well, I don't know.

说吧 说吧

Come on. Give, give, give, give.

拜托 我们都告诉你我们的想法了 Come on. We told you ours. Please?

有人跟我说过

Somebody once told me.

那是逝去的伟大国王们

that the great kings of the past are up there.

在天上看着我们 watching over us.

真的吗 Really?

你是说一群死掉的皇家贵族在看着我们

You mean a bunch of royal dead guys are watching us?

谁告诉你的

Who told you something like that?

好了 好了 Yeah, yeah.

哪个傻瓜编的

What mook made that up?

挺傻的 对吧

Yeah. Pretty dumb, huh?

你笑死我了

You're killing me. 是 Yeah.

我说错什么了吗

Was it something I said?

辛巴 Simba?

他还活着 他还活着

He’s… He's alive? He's alive!

是时候了 It is time.

在森林中 神奇的森林中

In the jungle, the mighty jungle.

狮子今晚沉睡

The lion sleeps tonight.

在森林中 神奇的森林中

In the jungle, the mighty jungle.

狮子今晚沉

The lion sleeps to...

我听不到你了 老兄

I can't hear you, buddy.

帮我和声 Back me up.

彭彭?彭彭?

Pumbaa? Pumbaa?

丁满 Timon?

彭彭

Pumbaa?

彭彭 彭彭

Pumbaa! Pumbaa!

彭彭 彭彭

Pumbaa! Pumbaa!

嘿 怎么回事

Hey, what's going on?

她要吃了我

She's going to eat me!

天啊 为什么我总是要救你的小命

Jeez, why do I always have to save your...

别怕 老兄 有我在

Don't worry, buddy. I'm here for you.

一切都会没事的

Everything's going to be okay.

咬她 咬下她的头

Get her! Bite her head!

咬她的大动脉

Go for the jugular! The jugular!

看 我就说他总有一天会派上用场 See, I told you he'd come in handy.

娜娜 Nala?

真的是你吗 Is it really you?

你是谁

Who are you?

是我 辛巴

It's me. Simba.

辛巴 Simba?

哇 你怎么

Whoa! How did you...

你从哪里来的

Where did you come from?

能见到你真是太棒了

This is gr… It's great to see you!

嘿 这是怎么回事

Hey, what's goin' on here?

你怎么到这里了

What are you doing here?

我怎么在这里

What am I doing here?

嘿 这是怎么回事

Hey! What's goin' on here?

丁满 这是娜娜

Timon, this is Nala.

她是我最要好的朋友 She's my best friend.

朋友 Friend?

对 嘿 彭彭 过来

Yeah. Hey, Pumbaa, come over here.

娜娜 这是彭彭

Nala, this is Pumbaa.

彭彭 这是娜娜 Pumbaa, Nala.

很高兴认识你

Pleased to make your acquaintance.

这是我的荣幸

The pleasure is all mine.

你好吗

How do you do?

哇 暂停

Whoa, whoa! Time out!

让我把事情搞清楚

Let me get this straight.

你认识她 她认识你

You know her, she knows you.

但是她要吃掉他

But she wants to eat him.

然而大家都没什么意见吗

And everybody's okay with this?

我错过了什么吗

Did I miss something?

放松 丁满 Relax, Timon.

如果大家知道你在这里的话

What if everyone finds out you've been here all this time?

还有你母亲 她会怎么想

And your mother, what would she think?

她没有必要知道

She doesn't have to know.

所有人都没有必要知道 Nobody has to know.

当然有必要

Of course they do.

所有人都以为你死了

Everyone thinks you're dead.

是吗

They do?

是 刀疤告诉了我们踩踏事件

Yeah. Scar told us about the stampede.

是吗 He did?

他还对你们说什么了

What else did he tell you?

那些不重要

What else matters?

你还活着 You're alive.

这就表示 你是国王

And that means, you're the king.

国王 King?

女士 你是不是认错狮子了

Lady, have you got your lions crossed!

国王 King?

陛下 我沉浮在您的脚下

Your Majesty, I gravel at your feet.

得了 Stop it.

是臣服 不是沉浮

It's not gravel, it's grovel.

不要说了 他不是国王

And don't! He's not the king.

你是吗 Are you?

不是 No!

辛巴 Simba!

不 我不是国王

No, I'm not the king.

或许我以前将要成为国王 但是 Maybe I was gonna be, but…

那是很久以前了

That was a long time ago.

让我把事情搞清楚

Let me get this straight.

你是国王而 却从没有告诉过我们 You're the king? And never told us?

听着 我还是以前那个我 Look, I'm still the same guy.

但是有了权力 But with power.

你们两个能给我们一点时间吗

Could you guys excuse us for a few minutes?

嘿 不管她说什么

Hey, whatever she has to say.

她都可以当着我们的面说 She can say in front of us.

对吧 辛巴 Right, Simba?

你们还是离开为好

Maybe you'd better go.

这就开始了 It starts.

你以为你很了解一个人 You think you know a guy.

丁满和彭彭

Timon and Pumbaa.

你会爱上他们的

You learn to love 'em.

怎么了 What?

你怎么了 What is it?

你就好像起死回生了一样

It's like you're back from the dead.

你不知道这对大家意味着什么

You don't know how much this will mean to everyone.

对我意味着什么

What it means to me.

嘿 没事了 Hey, it's okay.

我真的很想你

I've really missed you.

我也很想你

I've missed you, too.

我告诉你 彭彭 这太恶心了 I tell you, Pumbaa. This stinks.

对不起 Sorry.

不是说你 是他们 Not you!Them!

他 她 单独相处 Him, her, alone.

这又怎么了

What's wrong with that?

我知道怎么回事

I can see what's happening

怎么回事 What?

他们自己却毫无察觉

And they don't have a clue. 谁 Who?

他们会相爱 底线是

They'll fall in love and here's the bottom line.

我们的三人帮变成了两人 Our trio's down to two. 哦 Oh.

暮色的甜蜜爱抚

The sweet caress of twilight.

到处都有魔力

There's magic everywhere.

所有这些浪漫的气氛

And with all this romantic atmosphere.

灾难在空中酝酿 Disaster's in the air.

你能感受到今晚的爱吗

Can you feel the love tonight?

夜晚带来的宁静

The peace the evening brings.

世界一度完美和谐

The world for once in perfect harmony.

和所有生灵一起

With all its living things.

好多话想对她说

So many things to tell her.

怎么才能让她知道

But how to make her see.

我过去的真相

The truth about my past?

不可能

Impossible.

她会离开我

she'd turn away from me.

他在克制 他在隐瞒

He's holding back, he's hiding.

但我却不知道是什么 But what, I can't decide.

他为什么不做我心中的国王

Why won't he be the king I know he is?

隐藏在他身体里的国王 The king I see inside.

你能感受到今晚的爱吗

Can you feel the love tonight?

夜晚带来的宁静

The peace the evening brings.

世界一度完美和谐

The world for once in perfect harmony.

和所有生灵一起

With all its living things.

你能感受到今晚的爱吗

Can you feel the love tonight?

不必去远方寻找

You needn't look too far.

偷偷掩埋晚上的不安

Stealing through the night's uncertainties.

爱就在这里

Love is where they are.

如果他今晚掉入爱河

And if he falls in love tonight.

就可以确定

It can be assumed.

他无忧无虑的日子将会成为过去

His carefree days with us are history.

简单来说 我们的朋友完蛋了 In short, our pal is doomed.

这个地方是不是很棒 Isn't this a great place?

是很漂亮 It is beautiful.

但有一件事我不理解

But I don't understand something.

这么长时间你一直活着

You've been alive all this time.

你为什么不回荣耀之地呢

Why didn't you come back to Pride Rock?

我只是需要独自一人闯荡

Well, I just needed to get out on my own.

过自己的生活 Live my own life.

我也这么做了 而且感觉很好 And I did, and it's great.

我们的家园真的需要你

We've really needed you at home.

没有人需要我

No one needs me.

我们需要 你是国王

Yes, we do. You're the king.

娜娜 这个我们已经谈过了

Nala, we've been through this.

我不是国王 刀疤才是 I'm not the king. Scar is.

辛巴 Simba.

他让土狼入侵了荣耀之地

He let the hyenas take over the Pride Lands.

什么 What?

一切都毁了

Everything's destroyed.

没有食物 没有水

There's no food, no water.

辛巴 如果你不马上做点什么

Simba, if you don't do something soon.

所有人都将挨饿

Everyone will starve.

我不能回去

I can't go back.

为什么 Why?

你不会理解的

You wouldn't understand.

我不会理解什么

What wouldn’t I understand?

不 不 不 这都不重要

No, no, no. it doesn't matter.

哈库纳马塔塔 Hakuna matata.

什么 What?

哈库纳马塔塔 Hakuna matata.

这是我在这里学到的

It's something I learned out here.

有时候会发生不好的事情

Sometimes bad things happen.

辛巴 Simba.

而你根本无能为力

And there's nothing you can do about it.

所以为什么要担心呢 So why worry?

因为这是你的责任

Because it's your responsibility.

那你呢 你也离开了

Well, what about you? You left.

我离开是为了寻找帮助 I left to find help.

而我找到了你 And I found you.

你还不明白吗

Don't you understand?

你是我们唯一的希望 You're our only hope.

对不起 Sorry.

你这是怎么了

What's happened to you?

你不再是我记忆中的辛巴

You're not the Simba I remember.

你说的没错 我不是 You're right. I'm not.

现在你满意了吗

Now are you satisfied?

不 我只是很失望

No. Just disappointed.

知道吗 你现在的语气有点像我父王

You know, you're starting to sound like my father.

很好 至少还有人像他

Good. At least one of us does.

听着 你以为你可以就这么出现

Listen, you think you can just show up.

然后对我的生活指手画脚吗 and tell me how to live my life?

你根本不知道我经历了什么

You don't even know what I've been through.

你告诉我 我就知道了

I would if you'd just tell me.

算了

Forget it!

好啊 Fine!

她错了 我不能回去

She's wrong. I can't go back.

这又能证明什么呢

What would it prove, anyway?

什么也改变不了

It won't change anything.

过去无法改变

You can't change the past.

你说你会永远陪在我身边

You said you'd always be there for me!

可你没有

But you're not.

这都是因为我

And it's because of me.

是我的错 It's my fault.

是我的错 It's my fault.

Asante sana, squash banana We we nugu, mi mi apana Asante sana, squash banana We we nugu, mi mi apana Asante sana, squash banana We we nugu, mi mi apana A-do-de-do da-do-ba-de-do Asante sana, squash banana We we nugu, mi mi apana

拜托停下来 好吗

Come on, will you cut it out?

停下来

Can't cut it out.

还会再长出来的 It'll grow right back.

奇怪的小猴子

Creepy little monkey.

你可以不要再跟着我了吗 Will you stop following me?

你是谁

Who are you?

问题应该是 你是谁

The question is, who are you?

我以为我知道 I thought I knew.

现在我也不确定

Now I'm not so sure.

我知道你是谁

Well, I know who you are.

来 这是个秘密

Come here. It's a secret.

Asante sana, squash banana

够了

Enough already!

这是什么意思

What is that supposed to mean anyway?

这表示你是狒狒 而我不是

It means you are a baboon, and I'm not.

我想你有点糊涂了

I think you're a little confused.

错 糊涂的不是我

Wrong! I'm not the one who's confused.

你连你是谁都不知道

You don't even know who you are.

我应该知道吗

And I suppose you know.

当然 你是木法沙的儿子

Sure do. You're Mufasa's boy. 拜 Bye.

喂 等等 Hey, wait!

你以前认识我父王 You knew my father?

错 我现在也认识他

Correction, I know your father.

我不想告诉你

I hate to tell you this.

但是他已经去世很久了

But he died a long time ago.

不 又错了

Nope. Wrong again!

他还活着 He's alive.

我可以带你去见他

And I'll show him to you.

你跟着我老拉飞奇

You follow old Rafiki.

我知道路 来

He knows the way. Come on! 别磨蹭 快点

Don't dawdle. Hurry up!

嘿 等等 等等

Hey, whoa, wait, wait.

快点 快点

Come on. Come on!

慢一点好吗

Would you slow down? 停 Stop!

往下看

Look down there.

那不是我父王

That's not my father.

那只是我的倒影

That's just my reflection. 不 No.

仔细看

Look harder.

看到了吗 You see?

他在你身上活着 He lives in you.

辛巴 Simba.

父王 Father?

辛巴 你把我忘了

Simba, you have forgotten me.

不 怎么会

No. How could I?

你忘了自己是谁

You have forgotten who you are.

所以你已经忘了我

And so have forgotten me.

看看自己的内心 辛巴

Look inside yourself, Simba.

你远不是现在的样子

You are more than what you have become.

你必须在生命中找准自己的位置

You must take your place in the circle of life.

我怎么能回去呢 How can I go back?

我不再是以前的我

I'm not who I used to be.

记住你是谁

Remember who you are.

你是我儿子

You are my son.

也是真正的国王

And the one true king.

记住你是谁

Remember who you are.

不 求求你不要离开我

No! Please, don't leave me!

记住

Remember.

父王 Father!

记住

Remember!

不要离开我 Don't leave me.

记住

Remember.

那是什么

What was that?

天气很奇怪

The weather. Very peculiar.

你不觉得吗

Don't you think?

是啊 Yeah.

看来风向要变

Looks like the winds are changing.

改变是好的

Change is good.

是 但却不容易

Yeah, but it's not easy.

我知道我应该做什么 但是

I know what I have to do, but…

回去意味着面对我的过去

Going back means I'll have to face my past.

我已经逃避了这么久

I've been running from it for so long.

天啊 你打我做什么

Jeez! What was that for?

无关紧要

It doesn't matter.

打你已经是过去了 It's in the past.

对 但是还是很疼

Yeah, but it still hurts.

过去的确会令人心痛 Yes, the past can hurt.

但是依我看

But the way I see it.

你要么逃避过去

You can either run from it.

要么从中学习 Or learn from it.

明白了吗 所以你打算怎么做

You see? So what are you going to do?

首先 我要拿走你的拐杖

First, I'm gonna take your stick.

不不不 不要拿我的拐杖

No, no, no, no! Not the stick!

嘿 你去哪

Hey! Where are you going?

我要回去

I'm going back!

好 去吧 离开这里

Good! Go on! Get out of here!

嘿 醒醒

Hey. Hey, wake up.

没事 哇

It's okay! Whoa, whoa!

没事的 是我 It's okay! It's me!

不要再这样吓我们

Don't ever do that again.

肉食动物 Carnivores!

你们看到辛巴了吗

Have you guys seen Simba?

我以为他和你在一起

I thought he was with you.

之前是 不过现在我找不到他了 He was, but now I can't find him.

他在哪儿

Where is he?

你在这里是找不到他的 You won't find him here!

国王已经归去了

The king has returned.

我不敢相信

I can't believe it.

他已经回去了 He's gone back.

回去 什么意思

Gone back? What do you mean?

嘿 这是怎么回事

Hey, what's goin' on here?

那猴子是谁

Who's the monkey?

辛巴回去挑战刀疤了

Simba went back to challenge Scar. 谁

Who?

刀疤 Scar.

谁有刀疤

Who's got a scar?

不不不 是他的叔叔

No no no, it's his uncle.

那猴子是他叔叔

The monkey's his uncle? 不 No!

辛巴回去挑战他的叔叔

Simba's gone back to challenge his uncle

夺回王位

to take his place as king.

辛巴 等等

Simba, wait up!

很可怕 是不是 It's awful, isn't it?

之前我还不相信你

I didn't want to believe you.

是什么让你决定回来的

What made you come back?

我最终被理智敲醒了

I finally got some sense knocked into me.

我头上还有包可以证明呢

And I've got the bump to prove it.

另外 这毕竟是我的王国

Besides, this is my kingdom.

如果我不为它而战 谁又会呢 If I don't fight for it, who will?

我会 I will.

会很危险的

It's gonna be dangerous.

危险 我当着危险的面嘲笑它

Danger? I laugh in the face of danger.

我不觉得这有什么好笑的

I see nothing funny about this.

丁满 彭彭

Timon! Pumbaa!

你们怎么来了

What are you doing here?

任您差遣 陛下

At your service, my liege.

我们就为了这块破地 和你叔叔开战吗 We're gonna fight your uncle for this?

是的 丁满 这里是我的家园 Yes, Timon. This is my home.

该整顿了

Talk about your fixer-upper.

辛巴 如果这对你很重要

Well, Simba, if it's important to you.

我们会陪你坚持到最后 We're with you to the end.

土狼 我讨厌土狼

Hyenas. I hate hyenas.

你有什么计划绕开这些家伙

So what's your plan for getting past those guys?

活饵

Live bait.

好主意 嘿

Good idea. Hey!

拜托 丁满

Come on, Timon.

你们需要分散他们的注意力

You guys have to create a diversion.

你想让我做什么

What do you want me to do?

穿着草裙跳舞吗

Dress in drag and do the hula?

如果你渴望一大块肥肉和多汁的肉

If you're hungry for a hunk of fat and juicy meat.

吃了我的兄弟彭彭犒劳自己

Eat my buddy Pumbaa here because he is a treat.

来吧 享用这美味的猪肉

Come on down and dine on this tasty swine.

你们只需排好队

All you have to do is get in line.

你痛吗

Are you aching?

砰砰砰

Yep, yep, yep.

来点培根吗

For some bacon?

好的 好的 好的 Yep, yep, yep.

这只猪大又肥 He's a big pig.

是的 是的 Yep yep.

你也可以吃上大肥猪

You could be a big pig, too!

娜娜 Nala.

你去找我母亲 集结母狮

You find my mother and rally the lionesses.

我去找刀疤

I'll look for Scar.

沙拉碧 Sarabi!

什么事 刀疤 Yes, Scar?

你的狩猎队伍呢

Where is your hunting party?

她们没有去狩猎

They're not doing their job.

刀疤 已经没有食物了 Scar, there is no food.

动物群已经离开

The herds have moved on.

不 是你们没有用心找

No, you're just not looking hard enough.

结束了 这里什么都没有了 It's over. There is nothing left.

我们只有一个选择

We have only once choice.

我们必须离开荣耀之地

We must leave Pride Rock.

我们哪儿也不去

We're not going anywhere.

那么你等于判了我们死刑

Then you have sentenced us to death.

那就死吧

Then so be it.

你不能那么做 You can't do that.

我是国王

I am the king.

我想做什么都可以

I can do whatever I want.

如果你有木法沙王的一半

If you were half the king Mufasa was...

我比木法沙王强十倍

I'm ten times the king Mufasa was!

木法沙 Mufasa?

不 你已经死了 No, you're dead.

木法沙 Mufasa?

不 是我 No. It's me.

辛巴 你还活着

Simba. You're alive?

怎么可能

How can that be?

不重要了

It doesn't matter.

我回来了 I'm home.

辛巴 辛巴

Simba? Simba.

看到你还活着 我真是惊讶

I'm a little surprised to see you alive.

给我一个好理由

Give me one good reason

不让我撕烂你的理由

why I shouldn't rip you apart.

辛巴 你不懂

Simba, you must understand.

统治一个王国的压力

The pressures of ruling a kingdom...

已经不再是你的了 Are no longer yours.

退位吧 刀疤

Step down, Scar.

我会的 我是自然

Well, I would, naturally.

但是有一个小问题

However, there is one little problem.

看到他们了吗 You see them?

他们认为我才是国王 They think I'm king.

我们不这么认为 Well, we don't.

辛巴才是正统的国王 Simba's the rightful king.

选择权在你刀疤

The choice is yours, Scar.

要么退位 要么和我一战 Either step down or fight.

难道非要用暴力解决吗

Must this all end in violence?

我不想让家族成员为此而死

I'd hate to be responsible for the death of a family member.

你说呢 辛巴

Wouldn't you agree, Simba?

你招没用的 刀疤

That's not gonna work, Scar.

我已经放下过去了 I've put it behind me.

那你忠诚的臣民呢

But what about your faithful subjects?

他们放下了吗

Have they put it behind them?

辛巴 他在说什么

Simba, what is he talking about?

你还没有把你的小秘密告诉她们

So you haven't told them your little secret.

辛巴

Well, Simba.

现在就是告诉他们的机会

Now's your chance to tell them.

告诉他们谁应该为木法沙的死负责

Tell them who is responsible for Mufasa's death. 我 I am.

这不是真的 It's not true.

告诉我这不是真的 Tell me it's not true.

是真的 It's true.

看到了吗 他承认了

You see? He admits it!

凶手

Murderer!

不 那只是个意外

No! It was an accident.

如果不是因为你 木法沙就还活着

If it weren't for you, Mufasa would still be alive.

他的死都是你的错

It's your fault he's dead!

你否认吗

Do you deny it? 不 No.

那你就是有罪

Then you're guilty.

不 我不是凶手

No, I'm not a murderer!

辛巴 你又闯祸了

Oh, Simba, you're in trouble again.

但是这一次没有爸爸来救你

But this time daddy isn't here to save you,

每个人都知道原因是什么

And now everyone knows why!

辛巴 Simba!

这一幕很熟悉

Now, this looks familiar.

我以前在哪里见过呢 我想想

Where have I seen this before? Let me think.

想起来了

Yes. I remember.

这正是

This is just the way.

你父王临死时的样子

your father looked before he died.

告诉你一个小秘密

And here's my little secret.

是我杀了木法沙 I killed Mufasa.

不 凶手

No! Murderer!

不 辛巴 求求你 No, Simba, please.

告诉他们真相

Tell them the truth.

真相 Truth?

但是真相在每个人眼里都

But truth is in the eye of the behold... 好

All right.

是我做的 I did it.

让大家都听得见

So they can hear you.

我杀了木法沙 I killed Mufasa!

不好意思

Excuse me. Pardon me.

让一让 东西很烫

Comin' through. Hot stuff.

放我出去 放我出去

Let me out! Let me out!

让我进去 让我进去 Let me in! Let me in!

求求你 不要吃我 Please, don't eat me.

放下他们 Drop 'em!

嘿 这头猪是谁啊 Hey, who's the pig?

你是在叫我吗

Are you talkin' to me?

他叫他猪

He called him a pig.

你是在叫我吗

Are you talking to me?

他不该那么做的

Shouldn't have done that.

你是在叫我吗

Are you talking to me?

现在他们有的受了 Now they're in for it.

人人都叫我猪先生 They call me Mr Pig!

接招 再接招

Take that and that!

跑 你这个黄肚子的家伙 Run, you yellow-belly!

凶手

Murderer.

辛巴 辛巴 求求你

Simba. Simba, please.

求求你 发发慈悲 求求你

Please, have mercy. I beg you.

你不配活着

You don't deserve to live.

但是 辛巴 我是你的家人 But Simba, I am family.

土狼才是真正的敌人

It's the hyenas who are the real enemy.

都是他们的错 It was their fault.

是他们出的主意 It was their idea.

我为什么要相信你

Why should I believe you?

你对我说的每件事都是谎言

Everything you ever told me was a lie.

那你要怎么做

What are you going to do?

你不会杀了你的老叔叔吧

You wouldn't kill your own uncle.

不 刀疤 No, Scar.

我和你不一样 I'm not like you.

辛巴 谢谢你 你真是高尚

Simba, thank you. You are truly noble.

我会补偿你的 我保证

I'll make it up to you, I promise.

我该怎么向你证明呢

And how can I prove myself to you?

告诉我 什么我都愿意做 Tell me. I mean, anything.

逃跑 Run.

逃离这里 刀疤 Run away, Scar.

永远不要再回来 And never return.

当然可以

Yes. Of course.

谨遵吩咐 陛下

As you wish, your Majesty!

我的朋友们 My friends!

朋友们 Friends?

他不是说我们是敌人吗

I thought he said we were the enemy.

对 我也听到了

Yeah. That's what I heard.

艾德 Ed?

不 听我解释

No. Let me explain.

不 你们不懂

No, you don't understand!

不 我不是那个意思 不 不 No, I didn't mean... No! No!

是时候了 It is time.

记住

Remember.

一头狮子和一头豹子来到了这片开阔地 Ingonyama nengw' enamabala.

找准自己位置

Till we find our place.

在这漫漫长路

On the path unwinding.

在这生命圈中 In the circle.

生生不息

The circle of life.

生生不息 Circle of life.

感动我和你

And it moves us all.

希望和失望

Through despair and hope.

忠贞和爱意

Through faith and love.

找准自己位置

Till we find our place.

在这漫漫长路

On the path unwinding.

在这生命圈中 In the circle.

生生不息

The circle of life.

There's a calm surrender To the rush of day

When the heat of a rolling wind Can be turned away An enchanted moment And it sees me through

It's enough for this restless warrior Just to be with you And can you feel The love tonight? It is where we are It's enough

For this wide-eyed wanderer That we got this far And can you feel The love tonight? How it's laid to rest? It's enough

To make kings and vagabonds Believe the very best

There's a time for everyone If they only learn

That the twisting kaleidoscope Moves us all in turn

There's a rhyme and reason To the wild outdoors

When the heart of this star-crossed voyager Beats in time with yours And can you feel The love tonight? It is where we are It's enough

For this wide-eyed wanderer

That we got this far And can you feel The love tonight? How it's laid to rest? It's enough

To make kings and vagabonds Believe the very best It's enough

To make kings and vagabonds Believe the very best

因篇幅问题不能全部显示,请点此查看更多更全内容