您的当前位置:首页正文

酒店英语情景对话

2023-07-31 来源:好走旅游网
酒店英语情景对话:点菜

Taking Orders点菜

Waiter(W):Good evening,madam and sir.Do you have a reservation?

晚上好,先生女士,请问你有预订吗?

Guest(G):Yes,I’m Mr.Johnson.我是Johnson.。

W:This way,please,Mr.Johnson.Here is your table.Is this all right?

这边请,Johnson.先生。这是你的座位,可以吗?

G:Thank you.It’s nice,indeed.谢谢,非常好。

W:My pleasure.Here’s the menu.(After a while)Are you ready to order now,madam and sir?

不客气,这是菜单。(一会儿后)你们准备点菜了吗?先生女士。

G:No,we are still looking at the menu.You see,this is our first trip to China.Will you recommend us some Chinese dishes?

还没,我们还在看菜单呢。你看,这是我们第一次来中国,你可以给我们推荐一些中国菜吗?

W:How much would you spend?你大概消费多少钱呢?

G:I don’t care about money.I’d like to have some good dishes of Chinese characteristics.

钱不是问题,我想要一些好的有中国特色的菜。

W:Yes,sir.Would you like shrimps with tomato,fried prawns, Peking Duck ,sweet and sour boneless pork, red-cooked eggplant, Steamed mandarin fish and fish balls soup鱼丸汤?Six dishes and one soup,is that all right?

好的,先生,你想要茄汁虾仁、油焖大虾,北京片皮鸭,古老(咕噜)肉,红烧茄子、清蒸桂花鱼和鱼丸汤,六菜一汤,可以吗?

G:It sounds very nice,thank you.We’ll take them all.

听起来不错,谢谢。我们全要了。

W:Would you like something to drink?需要点些喝吗?

G:Yes,two beers and one orange squash,please.

要的,两听啤酒和一杯橙汁。

(After some time)过了一段时间

W:Is everything all right?菜肴还可口吗?

G:It’s delicious.非常美味

W:Would you like anything else?还要些别的吗?

G:Yes.I think we’ll have some dessert now.Could you tell us what you’ve got?

是的,我想我们现在要一些甜品,可以告诉我们你们都有哪些甜点吗?

W:We have pancake,pie,pudding,ice-cream,fruit…

我们有煎饼、派、布丁、冰淇淋、水果

G:Two apple pies and one hot cake.And what have you got in the way of ice-cream?

两个苹果派、煎薄饼、你们的冰淇淋都有什么口味的?

W:We have ice-cream of all flavors such as vanilla,double flavour,red bean and pineapple sundaes.

冰淇淋有香草味,复合口味,红豆味,波萝圣代.

G:Please bring us one vanilla ice-cream and two pineapple sundaes.

请给我们一个香草冰淇淋和两个菠萝圣代.

W:Would you like some fruit?.

需要一些水果吗?

G:Have you got fresh lychees?你们有新鲜的荔枝吗?

W:I am sorry,but it is out of season now.May I suggest fresh pine-apples?

很抱歉,但现在过季了,我建议新鲜的菠萝可以吗?

G:No,thanks.不用,谢谢。

W:All right,I’ll be back soon.好的,马上就来。

## Waiter: Good evening. Do you have a reservation? 晚上好。您约定座位了吗? Tom: No, Idon''t. 没有

Waiter: How many people are you together? 你们一共多少人? Tom: Me on my own 就我一个人。

Waiter: Please follow me.This is menu 请跟我来,这是菜单。

Tom: Well, I think I would like to have a shrimp cocktail and the tomato sausage soup first

我想先点一个虾仁杯和一个番茄红肠汤。

Waiter: Yes, sir. What main dish would you like,sir? 好的,先生。你喜欢什么主菜?

Tom: I''ll have the sirloin steak.What special kind of desserts do you have?

请给我一客牛腰肉排。你们有什么特色甜品? Waiter: Lemon pie, hot cake in syrup, chocolate sundae and custard pudding 柠檬派,糖油煎饼,巧克力圣代和奶油布丁。

Tom: Well, I think I''ll order after I finish the main course. 等我吃过主菜再点吧。

Waiter: All right, I''ll bring the soup right away. 好的,汤马上就会上来。

Javier: Welcome to J.Lo's new restaurant. I heard the food is really authentic. 欢迎来到珍妮弗罗佩兹新开的餐馆。我听说这里的食物非常道地。

Mei: It's Puerto Rican? 是波多黎各菜?

Javier: Actually it's a Cuban restaurant, like the ones you might find in Miami. 事实上这是家古巴餐厅,就像在迈阿密很容易见到的餐厅。 Mei: Wow, you guys really do mix up everything. 哇,你们真是个民族大镕炉啊

Javier: It’s all Latin, baby. It's all good. Now let's order. 全都是拉丁嘛,宝贝。都很好吃。咱们来点菜吧。

Mei: Hmm...[reads menu] black beans and rice...sounds healthy 嗯……(看菜单)黑豆跟饭……听起来很健康。

Ordering Food

Waiter:Can I take your order now, madam?

May:Yes. What would you recommend?

Waiter:I am happy to recommend the fish. It tastes delicious and it’s today’s special. Our chef is from the coast and loves seafood. Today’s special is actually his favorite dish. So I’m sure it is absolutely fabulous。

May:It does sound wonderful. Maybe I’ll try it。

Waiter:Is there anything else? Maybe I could interest you in one of our fine appetizers, such as the escargot。

May:Not today, thanks. But I’d like to know if you have any vegetarian dishes。

Waiter:Yes. Here’s the menu. And what do you think you’d like to order?

May:Maybe I don’t want the fish. I think I’ll have the green bean dish instead。

因篇幅问题不能全部显示,请点此查看更多更全内容