您的当前位置:首页正文

口译专题——迎来送往 参考译文

2022-06-21 来源:好走旅游网


接机

A: Excuse me, sir, are you Mr. Johnson form the United States?

B: 是的,我是美国来的大卫·约翰逊,你一定是张先生了。

A: Yes, I’m Zhang Ming. Mr.Johnson, I have been expecting you.

B: 谢谢你来接我。就叫我大卫吧,称呼名字比称呼姓要更亲切一些。

A: OK. Welcome to Shanghai. Did you enjoy your trip?

B: 还可以,但是比预期的晚到了。下大雨,班机推迟了,我们在机场等到天气转好才起飞。 总的来说,飞行天气还不错。

A: Well, you arrived safe and sound. I suppose you must be very tired after the long trip, so we will drive directly to the hotel.

B: 是的,是很累了。但我明天就能恢复。

A: I hope so. We shall give you a dinner party for tomorrow evening.

B: 你们真好,我很乐意前往。

A: Good. Mr. Wang, our general manger, sends his greetings to you, but regrets that he is unable to come to meet you in person.

B: 没关系的。

A: I hope you’ll have a pleasant stay here. If there’s anything you need, please let me know. I’ll get a luggage cart and meet you over there at the carrousel.

B: 谢谢,你拿这个行李包,我来提箱子。

A: Everything is here. (I think we have everything.) Our car is waiting outside. Shall we go now? B: 好的,走吧。

送机

A: 谢谢您前来送我。我在这里的确过得很愉快。

B: How time flies! You’ve been in China for ten days. It seems as if it were only yesterday when

I went to meet you at the airport. And now you are leaving.

A: 是啊,对我来说,这是一段最奇妙的经历。我也希望能够多呆一些时间,但是您知道,

还有很多工作等着我回去做。

B: That’s true. For a business person, business always comes first. I hope to see you again at the next Fair.

A: 我也希望如此。您来伦敦的话,可别忘了来找我。

B: I certainly will. What’s your impression of China now?

A: 嗯,跟我来之前的印象截然不同。我想现在对于中国和中国文化,我有了更好的了解。

B: I am glad you have enjoyed your stay in China.

A: 对中国知道得越多,就越想去深入地了解她。还有很多地方我想要去走一走,还有很多东西我想要去看一看。

B: Well, I am looking forward to the opportunity of hosting you here again.

A: 您一路给了我很大的帮助。您陪着我,为我着想,使我这次旅行收获很大。

B: That’s my pleasure. It’s time for me to say goodbye to you.

A: 非常感谢您为我所做的一切。我会把这次经历珍藏心中。让我们保持联系。

B: Sure, and I’ll look forward to your next visit to China.

A: 我一定会来的,我保证。

B: Good bye. And Bon voyage!

因篇幅问题不能全部显示,请点此查看更多更全内容