关于英语的简短的电话对话,小学的,并翻译

发布网友 发布时间:2022-04-20 23:27

我来回答

1个回答

热心网友 时间:2023-07-01 04:22

  对话课堂教学是实现课程理念的主要途径之一,是实现师生平等一种形式。英语对话课堂教学更是如此。我整理了关于打电话的英语对话带翻译,欢迎阅读!

  关于打电话的英语对话带翻译篇一

  A: Good afternoon, Sales Department. May I help you? 下午好,销售部,我能帮你什么忙吗?

  B: Could I speak to Mr. Bush, please? 可以和Bush先生说话吗?

  A: I’ll see if he is available. Who shall I say is calling, please? 我要看一看他是否在。请问我得告诉他谁打来的?

  B: John Smith.

  A: Hold the line, please. Mr. Bush is in a meeting with the Managing Director at the moment, I’m afraid. Can I help you?

  请别挂机,Bush先生正在和总经理开会,我可以帮你忙吗?

  B: Well, I want to discuss with him the new contract we signed last week. 好的,我想跟他讨论一下我们上星期签订的合同。

  A: I don’t think the meeting will go on much longer. Shall I ask him to call you when he is free? 我想会议不会开得太久,我让他有空给你打电话,好吗?

  B: Yes, that would be easiest. 是的,那样最好了。

  关于打电话的英语对话带翻译篇二

  A:What Can I get you?

  您需要点什么?

  B:I' ll have a Cosmo please.

  我要一杯卡兹莫酒。

  C:Dude! You can' t order a Cosmo! That' s a ladies drink, you' re embarrasing me!

  老兄!你可不能点卡兹莫!那是女生的酒,别让我难堪了!

  B:What are you talking about? It' s a good drink!

  你在说什么呢?那是好酒!

  C:It' s too soft! Order something with a little more kick to it!

  这酒太温和了!就点些稍微烈一些的吧!

  B:Fine! I' ll have a sex on the beach.

  好吧!我要在海滩上*。

  C:You have got to be kidding me!

  你在耍我吧!

  B:Come on! It' s delicious! Especially when served in a pineapple or coconut.

  拜托!那酒味道不错的!特别是加上菠萝和椰子。

  C:Forget it, I' m ordering for you. I' ll have a Scotch on the rocks and my friend here will have a Manhattan. Put it on my tab. Here now this is a real drink!

  好吧好吧,我帮你点。我要一杯英格兰的烈酒,我朋友要一杯曼哈顿,算在我的账上。这才是真正的酒!

  B:That' s strong! This is going to get me wasted!

  这酒很烈的说!我喝不了会浪费的!

  C:That' s the idea!

  好主意!

  关于打电话的英语对话带翻译篇三

  AHello. This is Hamilton’s Heating and cooling service. Can I help you?

  您好。这里是哈密尔顿冷暖设备修理服务。我能帮您吗?

  BYes. My home freezer is not working properly.

  是的。我的冰箱工作不太正常。

  AWhat’s the problem?

  是什么问题呢?

  BIt keeps running all the time, never stopping. And it makes a strange sound. All the ice cream inside it melted.

  它一直在运行制冷,从不停止。并且发出的声音很奇怪。放在里面的冰淇淋都化了。

  AMaybe the compressor is going bad.

  可能是压缩机坏了。

  BCan you send the technician to check it out?

  您能派个技术人员过来看看吗?

  ASure. But there is a minimum charge of $60 for a service visit. If your freezer needs parts, there will be an additional charge.

  当然。但是对于技术性的上门服务,有60美元的最低收费。如果您的冰箱需要更换零件,还有额外的费用。

  BOkay. I’ll pay the charges.

  好的,我会付钱的。

  AAll right. let me check our technician’s scheles. I’ll call you back and let you know what time we can send a sevice technician to your house. What is your phone number?

  好,让我看看我们的技术人员的日程。一会儿我会给您回电话告诉您我们的技术人员可以上门服务的时间。您的电话号码是什么?

  BMy number is 627-555-1234.

  我的号码是6275551234.

  AOkay. I’ll call you right back.

  好的。我会很快就打回去。

  BThank you. Good bye.

  谢谢。再见。

  ABye.

  再见

声明声明:本网页内容为用户发布,旨在传播知识,不代表本网认同其观点,若有侵权等问题请及时与本网联系,我们将在第一时间删除处理。E-MAIL:11247931@qq.com